Printing Tips - Printing 101
Here are a few simple tips that will greatly increase your ordering experience!
- Be realistic with your expectations and give yourself enough time for possible delays.
- Expect the unexpected...don't put all of the responsibility on the printer.
- Communicate your deadlines when ordering - if you don't tell us, we won't know.
⬤ File PreparationContact us for custom design services!
Or if you already have your own design ready, please familiarize yourself with our file specification guidelines.
- Please submit files in industry standard formats, that are not dependent on the application, fonts or other separate design elements used in creation. We accept the following file formats: .TIF, .JPG and .PDF. All file formats must be flattened, have a resolution of 300dpi and embedded or outlined fonts.
- If you have any questions or are unable to supply in this format, please contact us and we will help you.
- Files must be at least 300 dpi resolution
- For rich black please use C:60% / M:% / Y:% / K:%
- CMYK Color Mode : If you do not send us CMYK artwork we will convert your files to CMYK and "color shifting" may occur!
- Artwork should not contain any crop marks!
- Keep anything you do not want cutoff at least 0.125" away from all edges
- Here is a general example of how to layout a flyer with the appropriate amount of bleed. Please follow these instructions for
any size artwork.
ARTWORK MUST HAVE 0.0625" FOR BLEED AND 0.0625" FOR SAFETY ON ALL SIDES.
- Each product has a different cutoff time, so please be sure to pay attention when placing your order. Turn around times listed when ordering, are based on the design being print ready at time of ordering.
- Details are very important, pay close attention when placing your order that you select the correct product and shipping method.
- You will have an opportunity to upload your files at the end of the ordering process.
- After you initially upload your files, please check the order details which you can find under "view my orders/jobs" and make sure you uploaded the correct files.
- If you have to resend your files because there was a problem, please go to "view my orders/jobs" and click "upload more files".
- Curious on the status of your order? Just log into your profile and check the status under view my orders/jobs.
- Once your order has been completed it will ship to the destination via the method chose when the order was initially placed. If the pickup option was selected, you will receive an email that will give you instructions as to when you can pickup your order.
- To track your order please click tracking on the website or within your order details and use the tracking number you were provided.
(your tracking information will be emailed and will also be posted within your order details)
- If the tracking number does not work immediately, please allow up to 4 hours for it to become active.
- If the tracking number still does not work after a period of 12 hours, please email the support department at email@example.com or call 877-655-2350 and provide your order/job number so we can more efficiently assist you.
We cannot guarantee any print job cuts without the bleed